Teen Life 101

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Puppy trading



this is jeremiah and katie


tiger and me


Ok now my puppy has a game called "squeak" where i get one of her squeaky toys and sit on the couch and throw the toy and she brings it back to me. well while we were resting, we both had a toy and we squeaked and once she relized that i could squeak to she stop and made me try to trade toys with her i moved her to "her" side of the couch and she kept coming to my side and trying to force me to trade her toys ,but i kept that toy because i thought it was sort of cute. it is animal print . really fab! jeremiah is coming home tomarrow and im so excited!!! i love my bro he is pretty cool! depending if im mad at him or not. but i do always miss him when he is gone!
8th grade is coming so fast that isthe grade i am going into. afrter that it is high school! time goes by so fast !it is scary!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger Beverly said…

    How fun!! Hey, I am one of Katie's friends. I have heard so much about Jeremiah and I am really anxious to meet him. Have fun!
    My son is going to be a freshman in high school. Have a great year!!

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said…

    I like the pictures you put on your blog. I'm gonna have to link you to my blog. Love you, see you tonight.

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger Judy said…

    Your puppy is going to have to be renamed "Shelby the Squeaker"! She does love that sound, especially when she plays with you.

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Katie said…

    Hi Juliana! I like the pictures too - thanks for putting up one of me. I feel special. :)

    Give your brother a hug for me when you see him tonight. I know he's always so excited to go home and hang out with you. When do you start 8th grade? I know it must be soon! I hope it's an amazing year for you. Love you girl!

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey Cuz,

    Way to start a blog! Now I can learn your inner most thoughts. Keep posting pictures.. you know how I love pictures.

    Love, Joan <---throwing pickles at Jeremiah and Katie for being so mushy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home